Models with Copper plated screws resist adherence of welding splatter. Heavy service C-Clamps are available for the most demanding applications such as construction and heavy industry. I-beam designe for greater strength and lighter weight. Drop-forged and heat treated frames for greater safety and strength.
Heavy Duty Service C-Clamps.
Made In USA
- Especially designed for heavy duty service frames are drop-forged and heat-treated for maximum strength and reduced springing.
- Screws are made of special grade steel and are heat-treated for added strength not found in typical case-hardened screws.
- Ideal for the most demanding applications such as construction and heavy industry.
- Square head screw allows tightening with wrench for extra heavy duty clamping requirements.
- Greater anvil surface for gripping larger work pieces and for greater stability.
Maxinum Minimum Throat Depth Exterior Screw Screw Length
Capacity Capacity From Center Body Width Diameter Under Head
(Inches ) (Inches) (Inches) (Inches) (Inches) (Inches)
6-1/2" 1-5/32" 3-1/2" 7-1/2" 1-3/32" 8"