Erection Wrench 1-1/4" Bolt
for U.S. Heavy Nut KLEIN TOOLS 3214TT
Erection Wrench, 1-5/8" Bolt, for U.S. Heavy Nut with Hole
- Cross-hole with no sharp edges for tethering
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra-heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
- Tether not included
Bolt Size: 1'' (25 mm)
Handle Type: Tapered
Head Width: 3-5/8'' (92 mm)
Material: Alloy Steel
Nominal Opening: 1-5/8'' (41 mm)
Nut Type: U.S. Heavy
Overall Length: 18'' (457 mm)
Special Features: Extra Heavy-Duty Head for Maximum Strength
Taper Diameter: 1-1/8'' to 1/4'' (29 mm to 6 mm)
Weight: 3.36 lbs. (1.52 kg)