- Provides improved over-the-shoulder reach for ease of connecting lanyards and SRLs
- Double D-ring design provides 100% tie-off for transitioning between deceleration devices.
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment
- Extender use will increase the user's total fall clearance distance when using an energy absorbing lanyard
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strengthD-ringsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strengthConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength5,000 lb min.OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.