- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Durable tubular polyester webbing resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- ViewPack® cover also features WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strengthEnergy AbsorberPolyester tear-awayConnectorsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength5,000 lb min.Max. Arrest Distance48"Avg. Arrest Force900 lbMax. Arrest Force1,800 lbOSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.