- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connection
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gate
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strengthEnergy AbsorberPolyester POYConnectorsAluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength5,000 lb min.ANSI Lanyard Class6' free fallMax. Arrest Distance48"Avg. Arrest Force900 lbMax. Arrest Force1,800 lbANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.OSHA User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.